Fredericksburg High School's Media Publication

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

CCs Tortas

Cristal Vargas

Cristal+Vargas

“My favorite memory in high school was freshman year picking our table for lunch, and then my friends and I just sat there every single day. Some of my Pre-AP classes have been pretty stressful, but I have gotten over it and passed the classes. I am my true self when I am around the people that I love, specifically my friends and family because I know that I can be myself and they won’t judge me for it. My friends always know how to cheer me up even when I’m really down. My biggest passion is cooking/baking; that’s what I’m going to study after high school. One of my greatest accomplishments is making two crochet cardigans in the span of a year. My grandparents really inspire me because they came from México from the very bottom; then they immigrated here, got their citizenship, and raised their kids. My grandpa raised my mom and my uncle from coming here and working, and then sending money over to México. If I could say something to someone that is entering high school is to enjoy it; it goes by really really fast even though it’s four years. One thing I look forward to in the future is going on my senior trip with my friends to different places in Europe. If I had a chance to look at my future, I would wait; I want it to be spontaneous.”