Fredericksburg High School's Media Publication

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

Bee Creek Communications

FHS Student Pet Bios

My name is Freckles, and my owner is Hewston Lochte. I’m five years old and starred in obedience at the Texas 4-H dog show. I’m a border collie and my birthday is on Nov. 13. One thing about me is that I don’t give kisses like normal dogs, but I’ll put my wet nose to your nose and call it ‘nosies.’

My name is Ikea, and my owner is Keyla Nava. I am a three-year-old chicken. I have two chicken siblings and also two duck siblings. My favorite food is flower seeds. My favorite place is my chicken coop, which I share with my siblings.

My name is Tank, and my owner is Mrs. Copell, and I am a beagle crossed with a dachshund. I take yard security very seriously, but the Amazon delivery guy and I are friends. My claim to fame is escaping my crate as a puppy and absolutely destroying a brand new sofa, hence the name “Doxle of Destruction.”

My name is Remy, and my owner is Ella Leroux. I am a 14-year-old Siamese cat. My owner is really special to me. My birthday is on May 1st, and I have a twin brother. My favorite things to do are to go on walks and get tummy rubs.

My name is Tater, and my owner is McKaela Crenwelge. I’m a short-haired border collie, and I’m going to be one year old on Nov. 5. I love to play, bark, and chew up things I shouldn’t, such as shoes. I am the daughter of Freckles, so it takes a lot of work to live up to her standards.

My name is Freckles, and I’m a lavender morph leopard gecko. My owner is Aubrie Palmer. I’m three years old, and I store fat in my tail for hibernation. I love eating crickets and relaxing in my pool.

My name is Jarred, and my owner is Cadence Woerner. I am a Polled Hereford British steer, and I am a foodie at heart because I always watch Cadence mix my food before I devour it. A fun fact about me is that I won the reserve grand champion at the Kendall Classic Show.

My name is Willy, and my owner is Madison Cantu. I am a dog who turned one year old on March 18. A fun fact about me is that when I am standing on my back legs, I’m five feet tall. Just between you and me, I love to roll around in the dirt after a bath.