Fredericksburg High School's Media Publication

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

Lady Bird Gold Course

Sydney Jones

Sydney+Jones

“I’m committed to things I love doing like, Red Hotts, band, and stock show.My biggest fear is heights because I just don’t like the feeling of it. A more in depth fear is losing people I love.I would probably wait, cause you can’t really change the future and even if you can, you probably shouldn’t, things happen for a reason. Probably dance and band are the things I really really enjoy doing, same with stock shows I put my best into it. Yes definitely, I feel like when I was younger my parents weren’t really into me dancing. I definitely wanted to be a cheerleader or in Red Hotts, and even just performing like in a band or in a stock show, being able for people to see me and for me to show what I can do. I would say don’t focus on boys. Don’t get into relationships when you’re in middle school, and get close with only a couple of people. Don’t be friends with everyone. They aren’t worth it. I stuck with Sophie because she puts up with me, she’s a true friend, she tells you the truth, she’ll never lie to you, so even if you don’t like the truth and you kinda have to deal with it. Sophie even if she’s in a bad mood I know I can rely on her and she’s just there. I know I can talk to her no matter what. Winning grand champion in my stock show last year, that’s probably one of the top three memories of mine.”