Fredericksburg High School's Media Publication

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

Dutchmans Market

Madisson Elliott

Madisson+Elliott

My priorities currently would probably be dance team, taking care of my  animals because they can’t starve, oh and moving in my room because it’s a little sad. When I’m older, I’d want to be a hairdresser because I feel like I’m good at that. I’ve bleached my own hair since I was like 12, almost 11, and I grew up in a house of hairdressers, so it’s just kind of easy. But if that doesn’t work out, I’ll be a lawyer because that’s what my dad wants me to do. If I were a teacher, I would probably be an English teacher because I feel like there’s not a lot of good English teachers out there, and I’m not like great at explaining things but I could be a better English teacher than most of the ones I’ve met because they’re a little “just do it, I don’t know ?!” I wasn’t really worried about finding my classes in highschool or anything because most of my friends showed me where that was, but I didn’t know where the locker rooms were for dance so I was really nervous about being late to that because, I didn’t know where it was and everyone else did, and I couldn’t bring myself to ask anyone because they’d be like, “how do you not know that if you’re  on the dance team?”. Hugs almost no matter what brighten my mood. When someone gives me a genuine hug I will cry. If someone just gives me a hug okay, I love hugs.  But, if someone gives me a genuine hug, I’ll cry.