Fredericksburg High School's Media Publication

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

The Campus Comet

CCs Tortas

Charles Rhyne

Charles+Rhyne

“What inspires me most is my dad because he continues to work at a very high level at such an old age and still provides for his family even though he’s busy all day. I think my younger self would be very surprised and confused with the life that I’ve lived so far, but I do believe that they would be happy with the life that I’ve lived because I have lived to the fullest. You want to live life to the fullest because life is short, and the more time you spend having fun, the more happy you will be in the long run. What makes me feel like I’m on the right path is being happy with where I am currently. I’m not stressed as much as I used to be and I’m keeping a good vibe everyday. [I believe in deja vu] because sometimes I get deja vu from when I was a little kid, watching varsity football. Now that I’ve become a part of it, it makes me realize how far I’ve gone as an athlete and how far you can get if you work hard enough. I think everyone should be able to rely on themselves because if you can’t rely on yourself, then you can’t rely on anyone else. [The color that makes me feel the most confident is] blue, maybe like a navy blue. I like that it’s not poppin’ too much , so I can still look professional while being not over the top but not underdressing. That’s the French side of me. I hope for a successful, happy life with a happy family, and of course, money (let’s just be honest, I wouldn’t be happy if I was broke). My favorite subject in school is surprisingly English. It’s all about creativity, which I can show in English. I love being creative, especially in music, it’s an art.”